Treat Yourself to this Delicious Venison Black Truffle Burger Recipe
Have you ever tried adding truffles to your burger? It’s a game-changer! The earthy flavor of truffles enhances the overall experience of the burger, making it delicious! Try out this recipe today and enjoy a truly unique and flavorful meal!
For even more depth of flavor, try infusing the cheese with fresh truffles overnight. Don’t worry if you can’t find venison. This recipe is equally delicious with grass-fed beef or bison.
Grill up your favorite burger and top it with some freshly shaved truffles for a treat that’s sure to please. Trust me. You won’t regret it!
Venison Black Truffle Burger
- 1 lb. ground venison
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 slices Havarti cheese
- 1 oz. black truffle
- 2 Ciabatta Rolls
- Additional condiments of your choosing.
- Using the ground venison make two 1/2 lb. patties and add salt and pepper to each side.
- In a skillet (preferably cast iron) heat oil to medium-high and cook patties until cooked halfway through, approximately 5 minutes. Flip the patties and add a slice of Havarti cheese to each.
- Continue to cook while shaving black truffle to cover the burger as the cheese melts.
- Finish cooking the patty until the desired doneness and serve on a soft, warm Ciabatta roll or toast the roll for a subtle crunch.
- Add additional condiments of your choosing like lettuce, tomato or pickle.